Jeep Liberty Renegade 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I loved this thing when I used to drive it. I wonder if someone can swap our consol with this.

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to all you KK owners, but my god is the KK ever ugly. Who ever designed the KK and the Dodge Nitro should be taken out back and run over with a KJ.

Chrysler went bankrupt because of fugly vehicles like this and also because of those cheapo black plastics.

DaimlerChrysler FTW, Chrysler LLC...yuck

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I loved this thing when I used to drive it. I wonder if someone can swap our consol with this.

What is that?? a Grand Cherokee ? That would be great on a date.. oh no really was just grabbing for the emergency brake :D

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
It would be pointless to switch it since there is a shift motor mounted on the T case. No linkage................

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to all you KK owners, but my god is the KK ever ugly. Who ever designed the KK and the Dodge Nitro should be taken out back and run over with a KJ.

Chrysler went bankrupt because of fugly vehicles like this and also because of those cheapo black plastics.

Cool story, bro.

You realize when they were building the KJ they weren't making any money, right?

Also, ThunderbirdJunkie digs the Mountain and Islander JKs. He is also ELATED to see the bare plastic flares and bumpers return to the Liberty lineup.

Renegade, ITBJHO, should have a manual transmission option and bumper mounted lights, though.

They did not do this, however, because the fogs are in the headlights.
If you desire this trait, man up and DIY.

Will take a Mountain, short wheelbase, 6 speed!

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score

DaimlerChrysler is the reason why you see the KK here today.

Chrysler went bankrupt because of Daimler. Believe me when I say this... without Daimler, Chrysler would have never even THOUGHT of bankruptcy. Why? They'd have had money. Daimler stole every penny from Chrysler. Every single last one.

And you mean gray plastics.

Out back and run over with a KJ? Eh, looks are subjective.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure, blame it on the Germans...

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the truck being two tone w the grey plastics just does not it for me, at allll

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I've heard that before, mostly (Read: ALL) from Limited owners. So you're certainly NOT alone. It's honestly a matter of taste.

My WK is one-toned and I actually hate it. :) I WISH my fender flares and bumpers were gray. Gives it a more of a "Jeep" look. Well to me anyway. Might cheapen the look a little bit... to some... but I like it!

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Allpar.com is reporting that Chrysler wanted to make the Renegade MORE offroad capable but ran out of time.

Man I hope things get better for Chrysler and quickly. At least they have new engines these days, if nothing else!!!

They've also recently hired 600 Engineers. Probably to replace the ones Nardelli fired. Who fires most of their engineering staff? Anyone here need a job?

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know they switched places on KJ too. Newer (05+) KJs have it swapped as well.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know they switched places on KJ too. Newer (05+) KJs have it swapped as well.

Yea I know. That's another reason I don't like anything newer than an '04. This is the first time I've realized the KK's are the same. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :mad:

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like what little they did to the renegade... blacked out headlamps, mat-finish on hood... but is is a bit lacking.

the wrangled mountain edition looks great! but the prices for these things is getting crazy. i remember when i bought my 2000 TJ sport for just over 15K.

Latest posts

Members online