Jeep Liberty Groaning Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bust out the hose at home and spray it down. Probably won't be as powerful as the carwash but it should work.

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bust out the hose at home and spray it down. Probably won't be as powerful as the carwash but it should work.

would have to wait for the weather to warm up a bit, right now were getting a lot of snow

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that was your LCA. The sway bar will look like a metal rod going from one side of the jeep to the other.

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrong bushing! Try again! It's on the sway bar. I'll take a picture if I get time tomorrow.

lol ill try to make another video but it has to look the same. also where is the cv joint located?? my 4wd is dead

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Get yourself a copy of the service manual or at least the parts list for your model year... that's how I started. The diagrams alone are extremely helpful, in short order you'll know what your looking at under there :D

Latest posts

Members online