Jeep Liberty Cad Drawing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an auto cad drawing of the jeep liberty 02-07. If so I would be grateful to have a copy. I am trying to design a safari rack for the top of my liberty and I want to make sure that I am drawing it so that it will fit. I really only need the top view but a side and front view would be great as well. :gr_grin:

Miguel Escobar

Reaction score
hello i'm finding a drawing to but one drawing that cover all the top of the jeep i have seen some ones in the wranglers.

i will appreciate if some one load one for the KJ

regards

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an auto cad drawing of the jeep liberty 02-07. If so I would be grateful to have a copy. I am trying to design a safari rack for the top of my liberty and I want to make sure that I am drawing it so that it will fit. I really only need the top view but a side and front view would be great as well. :gr_grin:

in case you can't find an actual dwg, i would suggest taking some high res pictures with a ruler of some object of known size in the frame so that you can xref the pic in and scale it to be 1:1, then draw from there.

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in case you can't find an actual dwg, i would suggest taking some high res pictures with a ruler of some object of known size in the frame so that you can xref the pic in and scale it to be 1:1, then draw from there.

Thanks for the idea. I hadn't thought of that. I ended up just taking some measurements of the roof to get the dimensions that I needed to draft up the safari rack.

Latest posts

Members online