Jeep interior colors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamesliberty

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a front driver seat, which is torn and I am trying to figure out the correct color choice to get another seat from a salvage yard. I may order it online so I may not see the seat until it arrives. My Jeep is a Liberty 2002 3.7 L Auto 4x4 and NO driver side air bag. I have checked the Official Jeep site for colors and they only have 2 interior colors and neither are correct. The color of the interior is blue and the seat is blue and also a cloth type material. So does Jeep call this blue or some fancy name? The reason I want to get a new seat is because the lever to adjust the angle of the seat back is broken. This lever being the one on the far left of the seat. Also is this the best way to go? Meaning trying to fix that lever somehow and then just getting new seat covers for driver front and passenger front? I priced new seats from Jeep parts and it seems they want at least 600 for what I need and want to spend.

Thanks,
James

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a front driver seat, which is torn and I am trying to figure out the correct color choice to get another seat from a salvage yard. I may order it online so I may not see the seat until it arrives. My Jeep is a Liberty 2002 3.7 L Auto 4x4 and NO driver side air bag. I have checked the Official Jeep site for colors and they only have 2 interior colors and neither are correct. The color of the interior is blue and the seat is blue and also a cloth type material. So does Jeep call this blue or some fancy name? The reason I want to get a new seat is because the lever to adjust the angle of the seat back is broken. This lever being the one on the far left of the seat. Also is this the best way to go? Meaning trying to fix that lever somehow and then just getting new seat covers for driver front and passenger front? I priced new seats from Jeep parts and it seems they want at least 600 for what I need and want to spend.

Thanks,
James

I think you can call a jeep dealer with your vin and they can give you any information need.