Jeep girl for three years now

Would you drive anything other than some type of Jeep?

• Never in a Million Years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Yes

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepgirl04

Reaction score
I just bought an 05 Renegade and I love it. My BF has one too after I convinced him to not drive his Honda anymore. Before I bought this Jeep I had a Cheerokee Country and I loved it, but it was just getting too old. I love my Jeeps.

misterzero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing hotter than a Jeep girl. Welcome to the boards.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow, i would love it if my GF got a jeep, that would make me ask her to marry tomorrow. \:D/

But really, that would be great, shes into chevy and bmw. Chevy i have hated my entire life, so thats a hitter in the juguler, and bmw, i like them some, so that dosent matter.

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or it could be like me. I put up the 5k downpayment, the GF gets the Jeep, and I never drive it. Ok, when she lets me I get to drive it, but after a year of ownership, I've only driven it a handful of times, and only twice when she wasn't in it (corner store and back both times). BTW we've been living together for 4 years now.
I'm doing a camping trip and as expected, I can't take the Liberty. As soon as I told her about the trip, she asked "since you're not taking the Liberty, what vehicle are you taking?". A friend of mine (who was already looking for an SUV) quickly decided on a 96 Blazer 4x4 he had been eyeing. Now at least we have a more suitable vehicle for our backcountry trip.
So having the GF get a Jeep is neat and all, but be careful what you wish for, it could turn out like a lot of women... you can look at their stuff, but never touch it [-X

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
geez 4factor... lol.. u needa lay the law down lol.. protest.gif that's not cool.... lol.

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4Factor said:
Or it could be like me. I put up the 5k downpayment, the GF gets the Jeep, and I never drive it. Ok, when she lets me I get to drive it, but after a year of ownership, I've only driven it a handful of times, and only twice when she wasn't in it (corner store and back both times). BTW we've been living together for 4 years now.
I'm doing a camping trip and as expected, I can't take the Liberty. As soon as I told her about the trip, she asked "since you're not taking the Liberty, what vehicle are you taking?". A friend of mine (who was already looking for an SUV) quickly decided on a 96 Blazer 4x4 he had been eyeing. Now at least we have a more suitable vehicle for our backcountry trip.
So having the GF get a Jeep is neat and all, but be careful what you wish for, it could turn out like a lot of women... you can look at their stuff, but never touch it [-X

So what are you driving?