Jeep Advertising

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First time I saw this Jeep in my area. It was parked in a shopping center but the stores don't even sell what the Jeep is advertising. Maybe for the bar?

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really awesome and unique paint job. Must be a real attention getter in person. I guess that's the point. Never heard of it. Must be new and local in Detroit?? And the KJ looks lifted with rock rails and custom tail lights and a some type of front brush guard.

You'll have to check into it and let us know.

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only a drunk would drive a jeep like that.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
All that money spent and then they went cheap on the tires and license plate. They couldn't afford an additional $5 for the Spectacular Peninsulas plate?

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't think it's paint, i think it's one of those wrap things..you can probably peel it right off. regardless, that guy better be getting paid LOTS of money t drive around like that!

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never heard of it. Must be new and local in Detroit??
What, you've never had a Leinie's??? I'd think it would be all over the Northeast/Midwest area. New a gal that was from Wisconsin and she used to RAVE about it. Finally had a chance to try one and... it was OK, but I think I'll stick with my Sam Adams Boston Ale (or a nice Pilsner Urquell )(Cheers) (beer)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
What, you've never had a Leinie's??? I'd think it would be all over the Northeast/Midwest area. New a gal that was from Wisconsin and she used to RAVE about it. Finally had a chance to try one and... it was OK, but I think I'll stick with my Sam Adams Boston Ale (or a nice Pilsner Urquell )(Cheers) (beer)

Corwyyn......thanks for the link. Looks interesting. I did not hear of it before so thanks for the interesting info.

I'm not a real beer drinker as I stick with the hard stuff. I do like an occasional one though. There's a place near here that has a 5 page beer menu of all kinds (brands) of beer and ale you never heard of. Next time I go over there I will look for it to see what it is like.

Dave

Paine

Reaction score
i don't think it's paint, i think it's one of those wrap things..you can probably peel it right off. regardless, that guy better be getting paid LOTS of money t drive around like that!

Absolutley... my buddy is wrapping everything for everyone up here, he has two Lambo kits, a Fiat 500 and a couple of hummers making him money doing nothing more than being parked downtown T.O. or being driven for x hours a day doing local advertising for real estate and such...

Blaz0

Reaction score
That's some good beer. Looks to me like one of those vinyl sticker things. I'm sure it peels right off. I seen a link to a woody kit for Liberty's that was a vinyl stick-on similar to that.

gramifications

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leinie's Sunshine Wheat is good!

It's Sunset Wheat, and Leinie's is owned by Miller brewing now. They make some of the best tasting beer's I've ever tasted and growing up in north central Wisconsin I would say that I've been exposed to my fair share of good beers. We've got more here than almost any place in the world except for some place in Eastern Europe. Try any of their beers sometime and you'll be amazed luxhello.gif.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have any pictures, but the Buckeye Police Department here in Arizona has a Jeep Liberty that I have seen with the full recruiting decals. It's very cool looking and I pass it on the highway probably once a week lately.

Latest posts

Members online