JBA upper control arms. Lifted or stock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dayspring78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2004 Jeep Liberty that needs to have both upper control arms replaced. I really want to buy a better control arm that has a replaceable ball joint. I've heard good things about JBA. So, my question is which do I buy; the lifted or the stock? When I bought the Jeep in November the dealer told me it has a 2 inch lift. I have measured and can confirm it is 2 inches. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a 2004 Jeep Liberty that needs to have both upper control arms replaced. I really want to buy a better control arm that has a replaceable ball joint. I've heard good things about JBA. So, my question is which do I buy; the lifted or the stock? When I bought the Jeep in November the dealer told me it has a 2 inch lift. I have measured and can confirm it is 2 inches. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

So what height do you sit measuring from middle of the wheel to bottom of the flare in front?
If 21 inches then yes its lifted (with some kind of lift ???? ) and you would get the JBA arms for a lifted KJ