JBA Upper Control Arm Aftermarket Bushings/ Ball Joints ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaJeepNerd

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows any aftermarket bushing and ball joints for the older style JBA upper control arms. Im debating on buying one used and replacing the bushing and ball joints or waiting and buy new jba uca. Thanks

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can update the previous version of the jba's to the current bushings and ball joints.

65Corvair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The replacement ball joints are K6292 (Moog Part Number)
I would assume JBA used "stock" front upper control arm bushings. K7390 (Moog Part Number)

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The replacement ball joints are K6292 (Moog Part Number)
I would assume JBA used "stock" front upper control arm bushings. K7390 (Moog Part Number)
I believe this is true, however their new bushings are much nicer than stock or original. You gotta drill and tap for a grease port, but that's nothing compared to the joy of removing the old bushings. Let me know if you want some pointers on that. ;-)

PaJeepNerd

Reaction score
I believe this is true, however their new bushings are much nicer than stock or original. You gotta drill and tap for a grease port, but that's nothing compared to the joy of removing the old bushings. Let me know if you want some pointers on that. ;-)
ya they defently look better if i cant buy the older jba arm i found for sale ill proubly just save up for a new set. The ones im looking at the bushing are already removed lucky. Other wise i got a ball joint press, air hammer and torch setup :D. I think 270 for used ones that need bushing and ball joints are way too high. Hopefully some with a better price become available.

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, I think that is more than I sold mine for, and that was complete with the bushing upgrade.

Members online

No members online now.