JBA extended swaybar end links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbm92226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent a quick email off to JBA for marlins thoughts. I'm kinda thinking the extended braided lines will be ultimately the best solution. At least I get another small upgrade :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting the braided ones as well. My stock hoses are looking a little sketchy

rbm92226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Asking for an opinion from those of you that know way more than me. I've decided to get the longer braided lines from JBA to solve my clearance issue. Should I go with the lines for 2.5", or 4.0" lift. I want to be able to safely route the lines so that there is no contact with any of the front end components. It appears I can do it with the 2.5, but would 4 be better? Currently I am sitting at 22.5" drivers front, 22.75" passenger front, and 21.75" d/p rear. Any thoughts or input would be appreciated.

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd find out the lengths of both, and measure stock length and compare. If they are too long, what I always do is pick up a pair of springs from the hardware aisle at lowes. Around 1/4" diameter and an inch or 2 in length. Zip tie one end to your hose, and the other end to your shock, spring, uca, hole in fender or wherever. The hose is kept off the tire and away from other moving parts, but extends when your suspension droops. I can shoot u a pic if u want

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope this helps

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my links in hand. Just got back from Key West for work so obviously haven't installed them. Friday I'll throw them on.

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it got pushed to this Saturday. Storm is rolling through Friday. I'll let ya know how it goes after I've got them on.

rbm92226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheeee32 did you get yours installed yet?

rbm92226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just hoping to find out if he has the same brake line clearance issues? I'm on the fence about paying 180.00 for the longer brake lines or just sending them back to jba.

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
USPS failed me. I should have had it yesterday but nooooooooo. So I won't get them till Monday and I'm stuck at work all day on Monday and won't get to install them for another week and a half. I hate work-ups.:mad3::emotions122:

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just hoping to find out if he has the same brake line clearance issues? I'm on the fence about paying 180.00 for the longer brake lines or just sending them back to jba.

Just bend the hard line, not a big deal

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I had to bend mine after the Frankenlift install ... to stop them from being pinched... not much though.
I'm not sure how much adjustment he needs so I was hesitant to suggest it.

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's one of those use your best judgment type adjusments...don't get all crazy with it and you'll be fine

rbm92226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have to bend the line enough to get about an inch of clearance. If you look at the picture from a earlier post the link is dead center on that line. I'm not sure I trust bending a 9yr old brake line that much. The flex braided lines are awesome, but not in the budget this month:-(, damn kids and their college tuition

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have to bend the line enough to get about an inch of clearance. If you look at the picture from a earlier post the link is dead center on that line. I'm not sure I trust bending a 9yr old brake line that much. The flex braided lines are awesome, but not in the budget this month:-(, damn kids and their college tuition

It will be fine, I've re-directed alot sketchier looking ones. You can bend in more than one spot so you are tweaking too much on one area. BTW, I'm thankful I have awhile before the kids go off to college. Although it sneaks up fairly quickly