Jax Jeep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Nice Jeep! i always have liked that color on the KJ....a lady in the neighborhood next to me has a lighter green one, not the cactus green, and it looks really good too.

And you made a great choice in tires too \:D/

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can very easily notice it is pre-lowered. Nice.

pssbarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments.I beleive it was called "Shale Green". I hope so that is what I have in my signature. I couldn't find it on the paperwork but I am almost positive.It wasn't my first choice, I originally wanted "Steel Blue". I bought it in August of '01 and they didn't have a big selection of colors.Looking back I am glad I got this one. I am really happy with the tires so far, what a huge difference over the stock Goodyear SRA's.

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup...it's called shale green. My KJ is the same color. Haven't seen too much of them around, and I see a lot of KJ's, kind of rare. Anyway, I think it's the best color for the KJ out there. Espically with black wheels. Nice KJ by the way, are those Revo's?

pssbarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are right about the color, I don't see too many of them around either.It may have only been available the first year or two. Yes they're Revo's. I just had them put on Friday.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.