it's getting there

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
lol can you walk on the thing? If so and the welds not brake...then they are good welds.

Welds dont have to be pretty to be strong!

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol can you walk on the thing? If so and the welds not brake...then they are good welds.

Welds dont have to be pretty to be strong!

o yea i can walk, jump and danc on it, it just looks nasty:eek: and i want it a little better plus i had to remove the section where the 4 lights are gonna go due miscalculation:D

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I liked it better without the holes at the front... what materials are you using? do you have a tubing bender, or did you get someone else to bend the corners for you?

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I liked it better without the holes at the front... what materials are you using? do you have a tubing bender, or did you get someone else to bend the corners for you?

yea the holes are from a section a had to cut out which was were my lights were gonna be....its coming off this weekend...i have to bedlined my roof and I'm gonna make it about 2" shorter....is too tall....and figure out a way to put the section I cut off so I can put some lights on top :D....no no bending I bought 90° elbows and weld them.

does anyone know if I can reuse my herculinear like after I open it can it still be reusable?