It is almost official (August 16th - 20th)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I got my invitation for "Jeep Premiere Event" I think it is for August 17th, I have to go back and look at it. It is night event in Manhattan. Prizes and stuff to draw jeep crowd, and I look at the line, KJ is gone, KK is there.

Dodge
Chrysler
Jeep

they have their line up of all vehicles, and KJ has been replaced officially by KK on that little invitation fold-out. I expect KJ to disappear in the week of August 16-20th from Jeep website as well...

sad2.gif

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I posted this in how to.. with 4300 message, you would think I should know where I am posting... It was just too early....

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got mine today in the mail. Our Premier Event says Aug. 15th 6:00-9:00 pm.......It says you have to enter the sweepstakes that day and time at the dealer.

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, what's up with that. Are you going to attend to it? Is it just a marketing gimmick to get people down to the dealership? I know a few people who got nice stuff like compass, etc.. at premier events.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, what's up with that. Are you going to attend to it? Is it just a marketing gimmick to get people down to the dealership? I know a few people who got nice stuff like compass, etc.. at premier events.

Yea, I'm sure it is a marketing gimmick. I will probably go over there. Havn't been there in a long time so it's just an excuse to look at jeeps. They're probably going to push that new "lifetime powertrain warranty". I don't expect to win anything.

Dave

Last edited:

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also got my Premiere event invitation yesterday. The last time I went to a premiere event they gave me 2 free movie passes to my local theater. I'm hoping to spot the KK at the event and I will be entering into the drawing.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Free movie tickets, cool! I wonder if I can go to another dealer that is closer to me, that I didn't get the invitation from..

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
The GF and I went last nite. They were cooking burgers and dogs so of course we had one of each since it was dinner time anyway.. We both entered the contest and looked at Jeeps. So we each won a burger and hotdog.....They don't have a KK yet at that dealer anyway.

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, missed the burger and a hotdog! :D