ISO 02-04 Renegade Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RATX5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for all 4 renegade flares from an 02-04, since I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them online. I'd prefer Stone White, but I'd probably be willing do go with ones that are a different color.

RATX5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you find any, might as well buy some lottery tickets too while you're on a lucky streak! ;)

Haha, thanks for the laugh man. I know it's a long shot, but I figured it's worth a shot. Just figured I should probably try this before I end up impulse buying a totaled renegade on auction just for it's flares :gr_grin:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
car-parts.com

Just looked last night and found 3 complete sets
prices were in the 400 dollar range but they are out there
also just missed getting the RF, LF and RR for 75 bucks on Craigslist a few weeks back

RATX5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
car-parts.com

Just looked last night and found 3 complete sets
prices were in the 400 dollar range but they are out there
also just missed getting the RF, LF and RR for 75 bucks on Craigslist a few weeks back

Ahh damn, I guess I'll just have to scan Pick a part lots withing a couple hundred miles of me. Factor in the gas and hopefully stay under the 400 dollar rage.