Is my KJ possessed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerbacher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I'm driving home from work tonight, and I notice something out of the corner of my eye. Think nothing of it... then realize that it is the blue light on the dash to indicate the high beams being on. And it has just flashed VERY quickly, barely enough to see. So, I think: maybe a short or something. But, it's not happening only when I go over bumps or something like that. Then I notice that it is happening repeatedly at a constant interval. About a minute or so between very brief flashes. So, I turn my brights on and back off to low beams.... Didn't happen again....

Is my Jeep possessed by demons or just trying to send me a secret code?

jeepgirl0385

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine would do something similar when I would use the turn signals. My highbeams would flash when the signal clicked off. I took it to the dealer, they replaced the whole turn signal unit under warrenty. I don't know what the cause was though...

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blink Blink

Have someone check the multi-function switch, usually that will cause what you described.