Ipod integration kit for RB1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthologyCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fellas,

I was browsing through the forum and came across this link ...........
http://jparts.com/product_info.php?products_id=1527&osCsid=8798603199e7abdad4db980fd7e52df1

it asks you there to tell them if you're using an RB1 radio ......... does anyone know why?

Also, it says, "Audio voice prompts guide you thru menu selections on RBK radio" Does anybody know what that means? I have an RBK in my Jeep now ............ this seems to suggest that it accepts voice commands of some type? does anybody know.

with the RB1, here it says that you can use "Previous Track, Next Track, Browse Playlist/Artist/Albums/Genres, Shuffle and more .....

does anyone know if you can see the playlists, artists, albums Genres, etc on the radio display?

someone in another thread was saying that they couldn't, but here it "suggests" that you can.

k21975

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The RBK radio does not have RDS (text display for radio stations) so it can not show you what song, genre, playlist, etc you are on. Instead, it speaks the information through your speakers. This only covers what browse mode you are on and does not tell you what the song and artist info is.

The older model of the iPod adapter did not work for the RB1, they only relaeased the new version 6 months ago or so. With the RB1 you can browse by any mode and also see the song, artist and album info. Check out this thread for more info and pictures of the RB1 on page 2.