interior part

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patbluejeep

Reaction score
does anyone have any idea what the interior piece that is to the bottom left of the steering wheel is called? i need a new one and i can not find it any where

patbluejeep

Reaction score
that is not the one i mean. u r close tho. its the one that is right above that, it is about 2 inches tall and like 5 and half inches long.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you screw up some switch installation? ha ha. That's the part you mean right? Where most people install their switches?

patbluejeep

Reaction score
yea i hack jobbed a switch install..... well actually i just put a switch where my girlfriend and her dad had installed one. i just cant stand it bc it is hidious and i wanna buy her a new one for my own peace of mind lol

patbluejeep

Reaction score
ok good work! its called the outer left gauge bezel. it cost me $10 plus $7 for shipping from mopar.

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony a hero eh. Iv'e ordered him the Mopar Superman outfit .And be sure to have clean underwear you have to wear it on the outside.lol

patbluejeep

Reaction score
I am a hero I am a hero I am a hero nananananaaa nana.gif nana.gif

Boy, I love this forum

let me know when u get your super hero uniform! the underwear on the outside is a lost art form for superheros.... it takes a true artist to pull the look off