Indiana Trails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Disclaimers:
1. if this isn't in the right area im sorry.
2. if this has already been discussed im still sorry.

Im from northern Indiana, Fort wayne specifically.

besides the badlands are there any acceptable offroad trails in northern Indiana?

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never wheeled in Indiana, so I can't help you with specific trails. Have you tried to do a Google search or hook up with a Jeep club in your area???

Joing a club is the best way to go....

Last edited:

wingy21

Reaction score
Indiana has a range of off-road trails that cater to different vehicles and skill levels. Here are some of the Best Off Road Driving Trails in Indiana:

1. Redbird State Recreation Area - This park is located in Dugger, Indiana and has over 1,400 acres of off-road trails for ATVs, motorcycles, and four-wheel drive vehicles. There are also camping and RV sites available.

2. Haspin Acres - This off-road park is located in Laurel, Indiana and has over 750 acres of trails for ATVs, motorcycles, and four-wheel drive vehicles. There are also camping and RV sites available.

3. Interlake State Recreation Area - This park is located in Lynnville, Indiana and has over 3,500 acres of trails for ATVs, motorcycles, and four-wheel drive vehicles. There are also camping and RV sites available.

4. Badlands Off-Road Park - This park is located in Attica, Indiana and has over 800 acres of trails for all types of vehicles, including Jeeps, ATVs, and dirt bikes. There are also camping and RV sites available.

5. Lawrence County Recreation Park - This park is located in Springville, Indiana and has over 1,000 acres of trails for ATVs, motorcycles, and four-wheel drive vehicles. There are also camping and RV sites available.

Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the state and local park authorities while off-roading in Indiana.

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Only one I would go to is the Badlands
Haspin was nothing but a mud pit
Redbird about the same
Interlake is a cool place but mainly what I drive on daily in Southeastern Ohio . not really a 4x4 place

Latest posts

Members online