Inc's Jeep Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Inc

Free
Reaction score
A few more flex pics, but not as high of quality.

You must be registered for see images

Nothing was all the way tightened and fastened down in these pics. There isn't even rear shocks or a quite a few other things necessary to have the vehicle remotely operational, and you may notice these were taken before the higher quality shots I posted earlier.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
How did you get it out??? It doesn't look like any of the driveshafts were connected???

Inc

Free
Reaction score
I pushed mine into the garage once....eek2dance.gif

Lucky for me, I wasn't there when they did it. The guy doing the swap took the pics (the lower quality ones) and he and his worker (the guy washing my jeep) were the ones that pushed it. I haven't been down to the shop since they got most of the work done. Too busy and they took the week off from working on my jeep because of previous engagements they had to be at.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I better go change my underwear!!!! Everytime I see those pics....:D

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know, I just want to say that some of you guys are doing top-drawer work, and the fact that your libby's aren't being featured in some off-road magazine is criminal.

Inc

Free
Reaction score
Which ones???? I gotta get them. I can frame them and say "I know that guy!!!":D

I'll tell you when they come out. One may be a foreign mag actually, which is kind of cool. Not sure the photographers want me spilling the beans before hand. I am supposed to be hitting the Rubicon the first weekend of Oct to put the jeep through its paces and one photog may tag along.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll tell you when they come out. One may be a foreign mag actually, which is kind of cool. Not sure the photographers want me spilling the beans before hand. I am supposed to be hitting the Rubicon the first weekend of Oct to put the jeep through its paces and one photog may tag along.

Do tell when they're published. We like our celebrities. :D

OHIO04KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
about the optima blue top. isn't that a marine battery? will that work just the same as a red/yellow top?

Inc

Free
Reaction score
about the optima blue top. isn't that a marine battery? will that work just the same as a red/yellow top?

It is a marine grade but will work just like the other batteries. I chose the blue top because when I looked at optima batteries, the ones at Summit Racing where I bought mine, the blues had more CCA than the yellows. There are yellow tops with the same # CCA as the blue but the blue was priced lower. 14 times vibration resistance, deep cycle and made specifically to run aftermarket lighting, stereos and other power sucking accessories. But the blue and the yellow are identical with the exception of the extra posts, but for some reason the yellow seem to cost more for the same CCA.

Latest posts

Members online