Immobilizer SKIM Pin code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what was the exact way you phrased the request, and how does the in service date correspond to your build date on the jeep itself?

Reactions: klc

Kingj28

Reaction score
This is what they sent me:
I changed the VIN and service date but my code would have been 7301
I cut the build sheet short for posting, from what I can remember I asked for the factory build sheet.
I think service date IS build date.
Dear John:

Thank you for contacting the Jeep Customer Assistance Center.

We are pleased to provide vehicle build information per your request.

According to our records, your vehicle was equipped from the factory
with the following:
VIN 00000000000
Vehicle Description JEEP LIBERTY LTD EDITION 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 4-DR
Model Year 2002
Body Model KJ J P 74
Color PS2- Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat
In Service Date 07/13/2001

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if you just got lucky, or they changed it, because my build date is 10/25/2006, and my PIN is not 0506.

also I feel like if the PIN were that easy to calculate, it would already be known.
plus that would eliminate all PIN numbers with anything other than a 0 in the 3rd position. that's a LOT of numbers.
they dropped the 4 digit PIN sometime after the KKs came out, in favor of an alphanumeric variant from what I understand.

Last edited:

Ksat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was (luckily) able to get my PIN from my local Jeep/Chrysler dealer. I skipped the thieves at the service dept and went straight to parts. Had my registration and driver's license at the ready in case they needed it and was prepared to hit other dealers in the area if they gave me trouble. Another option to get the PIN would be the Pin Puller app, which some have had success with, tho it costs a few $.

blackhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm from Venezuela,. My Libby is an export version coming from USA whose buyer was an embassador of United Nations. I bought this Libby from him and the code was unknown. I asked a friend in Chicago to go to a dealer and tried to get the Pin. I sent him the vehicle documentation. In less than 10 minutes he got the Pin.... Maybe we were lucky that day.

Robochop

Robochop
Reaction score
I have done this several times at the local dealer. As long as you show proof of ownership, they are happy to give it to you!

Kingj28

Reaction score
I wonder if you just got lucky, or they changed it, because my build date is 10/25/2006, and my PIN is not 0506.

also I feel like if the PIN were that easy to calculate, it would already be known.
plus that would eliminate all PIN numbers with anything other than a 0 in the 3rd position. that's a LOT of numbers.
they dropped the 4 digit PIN sometime after the KKs came out, in favor of an alphanumeric variant from what I understand.
I think the 04 and up can be pulled with the app from the play store.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was (luckily) able to get my PIN from my local Jeep/Chrysler dealer. I skipped the thieves at the service dept and went straight to parts. Had my registration and driver's license at the ready in case they needed it and was prepared to hit other dealers in the area if they gave me trouble. Another option to get the PIN would be the Pin Puller app, which some have had success with, tho it costs a few $.
doesn't work on KJs. only 2008 and above.

Robochop

Robochop
Reaction score
For anyone who needs this, I was able to get my 4 digit PIN code by requesting my build sheet from [email protected]. I just sent them my VIN and they gave me a build sheet that had my" in service date". The PIN code is derived from the service date like this: 09/17/2001 , Hope this helps someone.
Hi, I just tried this and my email came back saying it was blocked for some reason. Maybe because it's Sunday night and they are not open?