I'm stationed in North Yorkshire & need a trustworthy MOT shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hans

Reaction score
Hello to all. I am stationed in Harrogate in North Yorkshire, UK and I need to get my 2006 Liberty CRD MOT'd. Anyone here have any suggestions?

Banditsteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello to all. I am stationed in Harrogate in North Yorkshire, UK and I need to get my 2006 Liberty CRD MOT'd. Anyone here have any suggestions?

Hi Hans.
Welcome to "The Family".
I can recommend a few garages for you depending how far you want to travel.
I see you are based at Menwith on the A59 so the closest one to you is Skipton Road Garage in Harrogate on the skipton road opposite the school. Went to college with the owner so I can recommend him.
The other one is Griffin Autotechniks in Boroughbridge (Tel-01423 322289)which is a bit further away but they have done my mot's for the last 20 years and I can highly recommend them.
And thirdly if you want a big shiny Jeep dealership you can use John Gills (Tel-01677 423134) in Bedale which is even further away but obviously they know Jeeps well.
Hope this is of some help to you.

Kind Regards,

Steve :smokin:

Hans

Reaction score
Steve
Thank you very much for your reply. I am going to give the folks at Griffin Autotechniks a try.
Thank you,
Hans

Banditsteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steve
Thank you very much for your reply. I am going to give the folks at Griffin Autotechniks a try.
Thank you,
Hans

Good choice Hans,
Chris (male) looks after the phone and invoicing etc and Dave is the technician. Both good blokes so you will be in safe hands,

Cheers,
Steve

Hans

Reaction score
I went to Griffin Autotechniks and it was money well spent. Absolute professionals with a solid understanding of the mechanics and engineering of 4WD vehicles

Banditsteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to Griffin Autotechniks and it was money well spent. Absolute professionals with a solid understanding of the mechanics and engineering of 4WD vehicles

Glad they looked after you Hans. Yes they are good lads there. I have known them for about 20 years. There used to be three of them that ran the garage between them but sadly Ernie died a couple of years ago. I was his apprentice many years ago. Lovely bloke and sadly missed. Anyway you know where they are now. Glad you are happy. Hope your Jeep passed its MOT (Yearly safety inspection for those of you over the pond) (And the answer to your next question is Ministry Of Transport test) Cheers, Steve :smokin:

Latest posts

Members online