Im going to Indianapolis!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meguiars is having a 7 hour class starting at 8am on June the 9th. Its a 5 hour drive and 320 miles, but I figured what the heck?!?!

They will be covering:
  • Rotary Buffer Techniques
  • Dual Action Polisher Techniques
  • Hand Sanding Techniques
  • Machine Sanding Techniques
  • Product Selection
  • Pad Selection
  • Removing Sanding Marks
  • Removing Swirls
  • Restoring Gloss
Must say Im just a tad excited about this! Ill probably have to get a room the night before since I dont feel like getting up at 2am and making the drive..

http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20386

If you all thought my Jeep was clean.. Wait till I get back from this class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have fun and be sure to report back with some tips.

If you would, ask them what they recommend as a base polish (without a buffer being used) and what do they think of touching up every 4-6 weeks with their NXT liquid Tech wax.

Last edited:

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DC #2 or Professional #7 are great polishes that can be put on by hand or machine. #7 is basically an oil and some people have a hard time getting it off without it smearing. its best to let it skin over then remove.

Megs quik wax or NXT quik wax are great products to maintain and prolong the life of a wax. I usually put quik wax on the front end almost every wash so bugs come off easier in the summer.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meguiars is having a 6 h.... PFFTTTT STOP! Say no further.
You need a class? Oh, you mean you are going there to TEACH in the class, otherwise why waste your money man? You are crazy.

Kidding aside, I am sure you will learn a lot of stuff there, I wish I could join ya. Can you get a video camera in there?

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meguiars is having a 6 h.... PFFTTTT STOP! Say no further.
You need a class? Oh, you mean you are going there to TEACH in the class, otherwise why waste your money man? You are crazy.

Kidding aside, I am sure you will learn a lot of stuff there, I wish I could join ya. Can you get a video camera in there?

Yup.. Ill be sure to take tons of pics and such..

Sorry, its a 7hour class.. I cannot add. :D

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, be sure to scan "Cleaning Master" certificate.

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds neat. Last summer there was a meguiars demo that was for demoing techniques and showing products here in wisconsin. I prepped the car, and drove the car to the site that they were having the demo at, which happened to be a commemrative mustang event at an airfield close to where I live. It was pretty interesting.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's nothing else in Indy, so enjoy. Most boring "big city" on earth, and I would know. I spend every other weekend there wondering what the people in that town do besides watch races, be fairweather Colts fans, and drink nonstop. And the answer is...that is all they do. I always end up going down to French Lick to do some trails and gamble, or go to Chicago for a Cubs game, Deep Dish...and gamble.