I'm getting a bumper with the fog light holes, what fits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

styng88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other than the factory fog light kit, what else will fit in there? What has anyone else put in that's relatively inexpensive?

styng88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Umm, I wouln't drink that horse urine on a bet. But, let me rephrase; What other FOG LIGHTS will fit?

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'd recommend getting the factory kit anyway, even if you want to use something different afterwards. The kit comes with all the wiring, and a replacement stalk for your turn signals/etc --- pull out on LH to turn on fogs. And it enables the foglight indicator on your dash.

I know that one of our members (Boeserblick) has tinted his factory fogs yellow.. other than that I dont know of anyone whose replaced the fogs with something aftermarket in the factory holes.

I got mine from MyDodgeParts.com (a jeep dealer in TX that offers discounts on the web) - p/n 82207998 $163.20 Fog Lights - Liberty 2002-2004 Liberty Fog Lights, mount in fascia, includes wiring, switch and lights.

Best of luck-

-Blu