I'm feeling a little bit better so I added some more lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
well we all know now what they mean when they talk about the Northern lights:happy175:

nice! :happy175:

Ryan, you know I like lights too! This is ridiculous lol! I love it! Haha probably wouldn't be best to turn them all on at one time lol you throw the earth of orbit or something!

When people ask me why I have so many lights I tell them this
"I used to be affraid of the dark, but now it's affraid of me!"

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
nice! :happy175:

Ryan, you know I like lights too! This is ridiculous lol! I love it! Haha probably wouldn't be best to turn them all on at one time lol you throw the earth of orbit or something!

When people ask me why I have so many lights I tell them this
"I used to be affraid of the dark, but now it's affraid of me!"

What can I say Wes...
I'm nut's!

Those eight 100 watt lamps are coming off this weekend and in their place I'm mounting four large lamps.
Two 6"X9" rectangular Dick Cepek lamps {Driving beam pattern}
(Which incidentally can use H4 bulbs and be wired to run 130/90 watt bulbs and light both filaments at the same time-but at reduced life span due to heat. In fact, the lamp housing used to have finned alloy heat sinks mounted to them!)
And two 8" round 100 watt lamps {Euro beam pattern- in between spot/pencil beam and driving beam}

Next summer after I sell a kidney I'm switching over to an L.E.D. light bar.

Lunch-box

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I got to say Ry is whoa!!! RAD!. I was on the beach here in Victoria the other night looking towards Vancouver and I thought there was a light show way over there... I was wrong you were out for a drive.

Latest posts

Members online