I'm ba-a-ack!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ElCheapo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, 1 or 2 of you might remember me, it's been a couple years. If everything works out, tomorrow I will own a 2012 deep cherry red Liberty with only 58k miles on it.
V6 auto.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Back.
Look forward to see a few pics of your low mile cherry red KK !

ElCheapo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, here she is! I can't believe the condition of this Jeep, there is no rust at all anywhere, not even bubbles. I think it's every bit as clean as my 2017 Ram. There are a few dings, nicks and scratches, most of which I think will buff out. The interior is also amazing, and yes that's a sun roof. Tires are a year old with less than 1000 miles on them.
History; it was bought new by a man who passed away after a year, his brother bought it and used it sparingly, but he purchased a new vehicle, this one had to go.
58861 miles!! Serviced at dealer, who was told to do all recommended maintenance, and I have the records, heck he even saved the oem window sticker.
It does seem to steer hard, I'll look into that, but no strange noises. Muffler looks a little rough, probably the first thing I will need to replace.
It takes up a lot less room in my garage than my Ram quad cab.:D

You must be registered for see images attach

ElCheapo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait until I get it claybarred, waxed, and the black plastic trim renewed. Then I'll get a couple pics out in the sun.:cool:

I was looking for a newer Dodge Durango, to keep in the garage as a "goin' out" vehicle and something else cheap for a daily beater for work, where I have to park in a dirt lot, and it's impossible to keep a vehicle nice and clean. Found this and decided to keep about $20k in my pocket instead. I'm still looking for a "beater" to drive to work, so I can keep this one "cherry".
I was looking for a Wrangler, but those guys think them things are made of gold. I might just get another Liberty instead. I enjoyed my 6 speed one so much that I want another one, hopefully with less rust!

Last edited:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes that is going to look like new once it's clay bar'd, waxed etc.
Wrangler's really keep their value and I don't know where they get those ridiculous prices from.

LONGJEEPOWNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, here she is! I can't believe the condition of this Jeep, there is no rust at all anywhere, not even bubbles. I think it's every bit as clean as my 2017 Ram. There are a few dings, nicks and scratches, most of which I think will buff out. The interior is also amazing, and yes that's a sun roof. Tires are a year old with less than 1000 miles on them.
History; it was bought new by a man who passed away after a year, his brother bought it and used it sparingly, but he purchased a new vehicle, this one had to go.
58861 miles!! Serviced at dealer, who was told to do all recommended maintenance, and I have the records, heck he even saved the oem window sticker.
It does seem to steer hard, I'll look into that, but no strange noises. Muffler looks a little rough, probably the first thing I will need to replace.
It takes up a lot less room in my garage than my Ram quad cab.:D

You must be registered for see images attach

LONGJEEPOWNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure that is cherry red! It looks the same color as mine and I always looked at it as a maroon color.

ElCheapo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will re-check the window sticker, and I'll look at the code, but I'm pretty sure it's cherry.

Members online

No members online now.