I'm a proud new 2007 Jeep Liberty owner!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my Basslink mounted on a piece of MDF covered with automotive carpet I got from wal-mart. The board is secured to the metal anchor points on the floor of the Jeep with plastic zip-ties. It doesn't move at all.

It sounds really good, especially for its size....but it's not 2 12's or anything.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet!!!! i must get some bass in the ride quick the stock system sounds ok before you turn the bass up then it deteriorates

rchung813

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the_titan said:
Holy crap man. I paid under 22,000 out the door after taxes and everything on a 30,000+ sticker Limited! Gotta hit those rebates and dealer incentives just right.

At least there's another member around here, I used to be all alone.
That's really low, what specs are you on limited? How much was it before taxes? if you dont mind me asking :-#

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How would I know what it was before taxes and what does that matter anyway? It's a Limited with every single thing except the G package, basically. And yeah, I mind. Because none of that was relevant.

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i could have gotten a limited but the only thing it had that was messing with my decision was

limited ---sunroof and 6 disc in dash changer

the sport had the wheels and tires

so i said to self sunroof fitted on sport 900 bucks 6 disc changer i probably would just change to a mp3 h/u anyway but the wheels and tires are about a 2300.00 add on if i want a sunroof it's only a grand so i went with the sport. the only reason i guess he asked about the before price is just to see how great of a deal you got if you don't know how much the vehicle was before taxes go check all the papers you signed before leaving the dealership nothing to get bent out of shape about

rchung813

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyway.. Maddawg nice pics! I hope you will post more when you have time. I will try to do the same too

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok JEEP Country i just made my first wallet dip into my jeep liberty. I just raided crutfield for...

Infinity BassLink 200 Watt Powered 10

Alpine SPS-17C2 for all doors

TomTom ONE Portable Navigation

JVC KD-AVX11 DVD Receiver

i have an overhead screen that i'm going to attach to the H/U but i will need help bypassing the er brake thingy that stops the dvd from playing while rolling.We travel alot and i'm the dad that doesn't need directions i mean after 2 tank fill ups i'll find the way LOL (whistle) so i got the TOM TOM navi with traffic intell

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats on the purchase of the goodies....you'll be happy with the basslink and alpines I'm sure \:D/

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah this will be my first JVC product so i hope it's good the reviews that i have read seem to be good to go

I want to get an evic but i don't know what i need to do or get.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Enjoy you new Jeep. It looks nice.

Dave

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
These tires and rim combo look great, much meaner than I thought. These black rims match very well. Enjoy your jeep and keep us posted as you keep adding stuff to it!

Price sounded higher for 4x4 sport. Hmm :-k I guess they jacked up the prices a bit? I guess it's the tires and rims..

any plan to change rotors?

change rotors what do you mean ?