Ignition Coil Pack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
In your last thread you mentioned replacing the IAC, TPS and now coil packs?
What problem are you chasing ? Hard starting or bad idle etc ???
Did you replace the Spark Plugs & gap them yet..??
62334[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

After 100k miles I would change coil packs out as a tune up item, just to be on the safe side.
I used the standards and are good alternative to the expensive Mopar's, but the Mopar coils will always be preferred.
62336[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• szdu6vk.jpg
    szdu6vk.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Lht7qaa.jpg
    Lht7qaa.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 0

LostChord

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again for the help and info. Very much appreciated. Chasing a hard start and rough idle.

I am starting with the plugs (NGK), cleaning the PCV, and replacing the IACV and TPS as needed, which got me to wondering about the useful life of the coil packs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Charlesthe2nd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was having a very rough idle after a 5500 mile road trip. New plugs and coil packs were the ticket to it being smooth again. It had also just passed 200k and I couldn't remember ever replacing them myself, and replacing the coils was exactly what it needed. I also cleaned the TPS, but it was pretty clean to begin with so I don't think my issue stemmed from that.