IGGEE seat covers group buy FEELER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called them several times when I arranged the group buy. I always asked to talk to Erika. She was easy to understand. And I think they are located in Cali.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're on their way.

Got an email from UPS, looks like my covers are on the road. If I remember, I'll take some pics of the before/during/after so y'all can drool (or not) on my seats. At least with covers they won't stain any worse!

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, covers showed up today. Big freaking box for seat covers was my first thought. Openned the box and there they were. Black and Charcoal and from what I can tell, really well stitched together and some good quality materials too. Seat material seems are double stitched. Bet they'll do nothing but improve the look of the stained seats that I sit on now.

Attachments

• IMG_1081 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1081 (Large).JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 27

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, covers showed up today. Big freaking box for seat covers was my first thought. Openned the box and there they were. Black and Charcoal and from what I can tell, really well stitched together and some good quality materials too. Seat material seems are double stitched. Bet they'll do nothing but improve the look of the stained seats that I sit on now.

Nice seat covers! Those would look awesome in mine..leghump.gif

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news, $19.55 customs/brokerage fee. Must of passed over the desk of a CRA official who didn't feel like issuing a ridiculous import duty. I was expecting more like the $80 I paid in duty fees 'n stuff for my UCAs. Pleaseant surprise day for me today.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha, I couldn't wait. Slipped a seat back over the pass side front bucket. Fit really well, follows all the contours nice n tight like. Fits like a black vinyl (could be latex) glove. mmmmmmm sexy.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to the shop and did the two front seats this morning. Took about an hour each. I pulled the seats out, stripped all of the trim off to properly fit the covers, cut my hands up pulling the elastic straps around under the seat, fitted the trim bits back on and stuffed the seats back in. They look awesome.

Seat out and on the bench
You must be registered for see images attach

Hole left behind, thinks its the first time since new that I've vacuumed under there.

Driver's seat back in...

And repeat for the passenger's side..

I'm certain that it will take me the better part of an afternoon to do the rear seats. There's stuff to cut out like the headrest bungs and the grocery bag holder things. I'll post more pics when the rear is done.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After work today I went and installed the rear seat covers. Way more work than the fronts. Sorry there aren't more pics, I get carried away in the install and forget to take them.:)

Hole in the back where the seats were...

The stains that I'm covering up...

The spider web of straps under the seat...

Cutting into my new seat covers to fit some of the trim...

Turned out OK...

Much better looking back seat...

Turned out AOK. The back seats are a PITA to remove and install when alone, a second set of hands may have sped the process up a bit. The headrest covers are a wee bit short on material, I may remove the covers, remove the factory material and refit the covers.

I'm really happy with the quality of the covers. Way nicer than the crap I could have bought at WalMart.

icon996.gif Money well spent.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah HJ, scary stains considering it's just damp bathing suits or dog. There are floor mats in the rear, just the factory carpet mats. Nothing special.

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Do they move around at all? Or stay tight. I am in and out of my libby all day long with work. I have a big tear on the driver side, bought the cheap covers at walmart...they are terrible, took them right back.

Latest posts

Members online