iBored & iClean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was bored so i took some picture of my KJ when its sparkling clean. :D:D

You must be registered for see images

Notice i dont have a Roof Rack?

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking red one. Do you have spacers or is it the rims backspacing?

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey sup Neighbor LoL im from Ridgewood :D. No im not using wheel spacers but i wanted to & i got some feedbacks that theres more to lose than to gain (if you are only after the looks). The Rims makes it look like that i believe those are 17x9? im not so sure about the term "backspacing" or how it works. :D Thanks for the comment. Your KJ is mean too '\'\'\(RAWR)/'/'/' :eek:

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ridgewood? That's like my backyard.. Cool. I never saw you around, though, I would have spotted that cool KJ.

You got dual exhaust or just the pipes? since you didn't mention it on your sig.
we got the same taillights, and I think they look much better on a red one, that's why I am going to put cheap plastic mopar guards on mine.

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good question about the exhaust i thought it came standard with dual exhaust then i noticed the other KJ having only one. I have to check again because the last time it was in the shop and lifted we were just checking out if everything is in order since we got this KJ as Used. I have to get back to you on that one. Yeah the tail lights. Im thinking of changing them or atleast the back-up light its too weak at night and it gets moist whenever i wash it.

You should see my rotors they look sporty it got drills or holes on the disk brakes im not sure what they call it but its also different. Too bad i cant take credit for all this mods the previous owner didnt leave me much to do. Im thinking of getting some roof racks but i dont carry that much stuff so that will be decided later. :)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are you going to get roof rack, you don't have the rails!! :) It looks good this way, don't get no rack/rail.
Also you must have noticed, you have no badges. Just a suggestion, I am not sure when you bought it, or from who, but just run the VIN with Jeep, and request a build sheet, you will know what you had from the factory.

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you going to get roof rack, you don't have the rails!! :) It looks good this way, don't get no rack/rail.
Also you must have noticed, you have no badges. Just a suggestion, I am not sure when you bought it, or from who, but just run the VIN with Jeep, and request a build sheet, you will know what you had from the factory.

Thanks for the heads up regarding the badges. The previous owner just left me the trail rated badge. :D I got it from a dealership & I run the carfax from the VIN and checked everything also transfered the limited powertrain warranty. Does jeep charge for that build sheet upon request?
Thanks much.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd also be interested in the exhaust setup. It looks like the configuration of the Borla, but theres a variety of ways that it could be done obviously. Don't bother about the taillights, I have not heard of anyone having good reverse lights short of putting a halogen on the spare tire.

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd also be interested in the exhaust setup. It looks like the configuration of the Borla, but theres a variety of ways that it could be done obviously. Don't bother about the taillights, I have not heard of anyone having good reverse lights short of putting a halogen on the spare tire.

Ill be getting an oil change soon and ill keep my camera with me so i can take a picture of what is underneath or how is the set up when they lift it. I have seen some LED bulbs on ebay that promises good results im not sure how will they perform or im just risking myself a fuse. Anyhow i dont really drive that much at night. But it would help specialy Im street parking and it will be nice to see a real view of whats behind other than hearing the sweet sound of an emblem cracking :D:D

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres a pic of mine in clean mode, p.s like your rims
You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
. Does jeep charge for that build sheet upon request?
Thanks much.

No charge. Go to any Jeep dealer and ask for a build sheet. (you give them the last 8# of your vin) They can print one instantly. Or go on line to the jeep website, owners section and e-mail jeep and ask for one. They will e-mail one back to you. I don't know how long it takes that way.

Nice pic's. The 05 Limited came with a silver grill so yours was painted. Looks good....... Looks like you are Hyedipin's neighbor.

Dave

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres a pic of mine in clean mode, p.s like your rims

Looking Clean and Fresh. Good job!. My Rims wakes me up in the middle of the night (Not so Friendly Neighborhood:eek:) im wedge between Brooklyn and Queens. Ive seen one time a car was standing on a cinder block :D

Last edited:

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Before:

After:

Only took about 3 separate washes to get rid of all the mud.

:cool: Its safe to say My KJ is MUD Virgin. IMO i like the "after" version :D

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No charge. Go to any Jeep dealer and ask for a build sheet. (you give them the last 8# of your vin) They can print one instantly. Or go on line to the jeep website, owners section and e-mail jeep and ask for one. They will e-mail one back to you. I don't know how long it takes that way.

Nice pic's. The 05 Limited came with a silver grill so yours was painted. Looks good....... Looks like you are Hyedipin's neighbor.

Dave

Thanks for the Info Dave. Will do.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You mean you are parking her out on the street looking like that in Ridgewood. Knock on wood, let's hope we don't jinx anything, may want to invest on set of wheel lock nuts.

This is what happened to mine, courtesy of god d*mn sanitation dept.

http://jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31049

Last edited:

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mean you are parking her out on the street looking like that in Ridgewood. Knock on wood, let's hope we don't jinx anything, may want to invest on set of wheel lock nuts.

This is what happened to mine, courtesy of god d*mn sanitation dept.

http://jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31049

I did install lug locks. The very first day my freinds warned me about that too. Well I also got Keyed on the pasenger side and it was deep, what i did is i just used the Red colored Sharpie Marker and it blended in the color :D so problem solved. You can barely see the scratch:D I will be posting a picture of my Rotors maybe you can tell me what kind it is.

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dave

Hey Dave i got my build sheet the next day. I emaild Jeep and what do you know they send it to my email. Thanks for the info man.

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ridgewood? That's like my backyard.. Cool. I never saw you around, though, I would have spotted that cool KJ.

You got dual exhaust or just the pipes? since you didn't mention it on your sig.
we got the same taillights, and I think they look much better on a red one, that's why I am going to put cheap plastic mopar guards on mine.

As promised here is the picture of the Exhaust set up its hard to get a better picture coz i crawled underneath.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is very hard to tell from this angle, and I am not too familiar with Borlas, but from that bent and the way those clamps look, it is similar to Borla. Does it sound nice when you start it up?