I Jumped Ship!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gotgigaflops

Reaction score
We loved our liberty and will miss it, but we had to move on.

Our liberty was an 03 limited, 50,000 miles It is at Harry Green Chevy for sale if you guys want a GREAT liberty! Tell them Roger Stout sent you.

We needed something bigger.

Here is our new baby.

You must be registered for see images

Later guys.

maureen58

Reaction score
If you think Consumer Reports is ******* the Jeep brand, although not too bad on the Liberty except for fuel economy. Wait till you see what they say about the Chevy Trailblazer. Especially about the reliability. Ouch. Good luck in GM land.

gotgigaflops

Reaction score
I think the liberty was great, and I never had not even one issue with it.

in the trailblazer we have bumper to bumper and my wife works at the dealer so I think bow tie will be ok for us. If I had my choice I would have kept the liberty and got rid of my Wrangler. Wife didn't like that Idea.

gotgigaflops

Reaction score
Yea, we looked at the Commander, Really nice loved it, didn't love the price. The dealer didn't have any new or used Commanders that where equipped the way we wanted. The Trail Blazer was nearly the same color as the liberty and had all the bells and whistles of the liberty and more.

We still have a jeep TJ and sense the dealership my wife works at is Chevy, Jeep and Nissan I am sure we will have another some day.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those seem to be good for a family car. Ride is good, maybe alittle to soft. MPG ***** and its a chevy, thats the only reason I wouldnt buy it. [-X

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you can fit more cheering clad youngsters plus photo gear in that blue beast than you could in that streetster libby \:D/ . I hope everything's going awesome at the paper while I'm at the beach and hope the A/C in the building is fixed by the time I return (and that fish smell outta the stairwell). Oh BTW route 33 through the mountains wasn't bad.

gotgigaflops

Reaction score
Cool on 33 , AC not fixed, Bob about to blow a gasket. Yea my Libby was a pavement pounder so no real loss as far as off road abilities go. We are getting about 15.5 in town with the trail blazer, the libby got 15.7 so no real loss there. The hills are ******* MPH.

Latest posts

Members online