I have added a few things!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rediator

Reaction score
Hi guys,I have posted a few pics before,but since,I have added an extra set of fog lights in the front,and a new goodyear MT/R spare \:D/

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Later guys!!

Rediator

Reaction score
Fog lights

Thanks for asking,bought them on e-bay for 30$,bosch fog lights from a ford dealer,older Ford Rangers had them on,I haven't had the time to plug them yet :-$

Rediator

Reaction score
stock,no lift

No lift at all,it is pre-lowered though,and 235/70/16 BF Mud Tires.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the lights, plus your tires are sweet. I love having the rear tire hang off the back, rather then inside or underneath like most other vehicles.
(Cheers)

Jaysus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those lights look nice - I bet they work well too... I had not considered it to this point, but I'd be intrested in something similar. Where is the switch for them - do you have a pic of that?

aychamo

Reaction score
Hey man! Looks nice!! The lights look almost factory. I like the clean look. What do you use to switch on/off the lights? Did you just write them to like fog light switch or what?

Also, the tires look great! Did they change your indicated speed at all?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are those tires doing on highway? What's the speed limit on them?
Lookin sharp!

Rediator

Reaction score
tire and lights

Hi,guys,
as for the fog lights,I haven't had time to plugged them yet but I was thinking of running them on the stock fog lights switch,don't know if it is going to work though??as for the the tires,I don'y know what the speed limit is,haven't check it out,since I am pulling a 3000 pounds trailer on the higway,I don't go faster than 110 KM/HR.they are loud from 0 to 60,after that,they settle.Until later.
Steph

aychamo

Reaction score
still looking great man :) have you been able to plug up the lights yet?