I found this today at the ASC store there

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a good price, make sure you get the more expensive harness though, not that cheap $20 one that style *****.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
ya thats what i wanted to know bc.... somewhere on here somebody was talking about the cheap ones blowing the vehicle lights

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OEM harness isn't any different, plugs in the same, the only difference is it costs more and says Mopar on it. Seriously, i had an OEM one in my hands and other than the fancy wire wrapping and the grommet that fits the hole in the floor after pulling out the factory delete plug its not worth the price difference.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
The hitch was by Curt....and i want a 7 way bc i hate flat 4 pin just bc if you move them out of the way but they fall back down you can rip the 4 pin off.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hitch was by Curt....and i want a 7 way bc i hate flat 4 pin just bc if you move them out of the way but they fall back down you can rip the 4 pin off.

Curt is the brand i have on mine, nothing wrong with them! Made by the same company as Reese these days.

If you go with a 7 pin are you also going to put in a brake controller?? Then your opening a whole other can of worms.

For the four pin get a mounting bracket that holds it out of the way, doesn't cost much and a couple sheet metal screws can hold it to the bottom edge of the plastic bumper cover.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
naw i wouldnt put a brake in it but ya lol i aint thought of that..i just like things to be neat.

Latest posts

Members online