Hypertech 52501 Programmer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austerity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hypertech 52501 Programmer 2004-2010 $250 Shipped

I am selling my Hypertech programmer as my Jeep is going to my wife (I bought a JKU). It is the 52501 programmer, it is in very good condition and includes everything but the stickers; the box, programmer, docs, USB cable, OBDII cable, and CDROM.

Price is $250 Shipped in the CONUS

Specs:

-Optimized engine tuning for gas and diesel engines

-Adjustable top speed limiter and engine rev limiter for some applications

-Speedometer and odometer recalibration for non-stock tires and rear end gears for most applications

-Automatic transmission shift point and shift firmness adjustments for most applications

-Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes

EDIT: Programmer works on all KJ/KK 2004-2010.

Click here to see the vehicles this programmer works with

Please PM me for info or to purchase. I am only interested in taking paypal. Thanks

Last edited:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling my Hypertech programmer as my Jeep is going to my wife (I bought a JKU). It is the 52501 programmer, it is in very good condition and includes everything but the stickers; the box, programmer, docs, USB cable, OBDII cable, and CDROM.

Price is $265 Shipped in the CONUS

Specs:

-Optimized engine tuning for gas and diesel engines

-Adjustable top speed limiter and engine rev limiter for some applications

-Speedometer and odometer recalibration for non-stock tires and rear end gears for most applications

-Automatic transmission shift point and shift firmness adjustments for most applications

-Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes

Click here to see the vehicles this programmer works with

Please PM me for info or to purchase. I am only interested in taking paypal. Thanks

Just an FYI, this shows that it works for 2007-2010 models. You have a 2006. Something's off...!

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird. I went through the models on the site link above and it only gave me 2007-2010. But I remember that the Hypertech is supported down to 2004, so I wasn't sure this was the same model.

Same, I was interested at first until I checked it out and noticed it showed 2007-2010 only on the site..

Austerity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same, I was interested at first until I checked it out and noticed it showed 2007-2010 only on the site..

I should have been more specific, but figured someone without a Liberty might want it as well.

It will work on a 2004-2010 KJ/KK Liberty. Works great on my 2006.