Husky liner floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
getting floor mats for front, rear and cargo area.

front:
Husky Liners Custom Fit Molded Front Floor Liner for Jeep Liberty KJ (Black) : Amazon.com : Automotive

rear:
Husky Liners Custom Fit Second Seat Floor Liner for Jeep Liberty KJ (Black) : Amazon.com : Automotive

cargo:
Husky Liners Custom-Fit Rubber Cargo Liner (Black) : Amazon.com : Automotive

should i get these floor mats are should i get weathertec mats?
i live in the northeast and i work at construction sites so i need mats that can withstand harsh winters,tools,etc

brokendad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I don't know about the winters but I have the Weather tech extreme duty liner's in my Liberty. They fit better than any floor liner that I have ever seen. It has been a really dry summer but that means you track red dirt every place you go, so once a week you empty them and wash them while you are washing your Libby. You do wash your Libby once a week don't you?

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had the Husky liners for 3 years and can't complain as I could not find the ones I wanted anymore so I settled for the Husky liners.From the look(yes I've seen them personally) I'd skip on the weathertech ones,just my 2 cents if they actually hold up like there window vents.

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I don't know about the winters but I have the Weather tech extreme duty liner's in my Liberty. They fit better than any floor liner that I have ever seen. It has been a really dry summer but that means you track red dirt every place you go, so once a week you empty them and wash them while you are washing your Libby. You do wash your Libby once a week don't you?

i washed it every 2 weeks but have not washed it in a 3 weeks. i got a ticket cuz a cop said i passed a school bus with its lights on even though i didnt see a 50 ft long yellow bus with flashing lights.

Latest posts

Members online