Huge thanks to Automotive Parts Unlimited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
Just wanted to pass along a HUGE thanks to Eric @ Automotive Parts Unlimited :D

Got my order yesterday. It was very well packed, and shipped very very fast!!!!

Thank you Eric!

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to pass along a HUGE thanks to Eric @ Automotive Parts Unlimited :D

Got my order yesterday. It was very well packed, and shipped very very fast!!!!

Thank you Eric!

what was it that you got?? (if we can know of course)

Midgear

Reaction score
I ordered a front drive shaft from them, not knowing the KJ's use 5 different lengths of shafts- so I ordered the wrong one.. shipped it back, he recieved it, figured out which one I needed, shipped it off, I received, installed, done.

my only gripe is to mother nature.. she dumped a blizzard on them right about the time I sent my other shaft back to them. So it took another 2 days or so before they recieved it in.

one thing I found odd though- the shaft I first ordered (which was too short-) came with new bolts.. the other one I recieved did not. not really an issue at all.. I saved my old bolts. just thought it was wierd-

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered a ring and pinion from Eric,was here two days later. He has responded to multiple e-mails,and phone calls.Good people.

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
All I will say for now is I got 2 sets of gears and 2 master rebuilds. I would tell what I'm gearing at yet.... Their prices are SUPER cheap for OEM brand parts!