Hudson Valley KJ Drivers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheZombieNinja3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still new to the forum but have looked around to find people in my area with no luck. I'm in Ellenville New York and was looking for some relatively close people, more on the local-ish side. Maybe a meet and greet? So if there is anyone around feel free to reply here or PM me at any time. Thanks!

Side note: Looks like the forum here is kind of dead from what it used to be, Maybe I missed my time :(

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
A little out of my area, but maybe you will be the spark to get things rolling again. :cheers:

TheZombieNinja3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Soon I'll be back out and about! Currently in the middle of an overhaul. New engine, clutch, flywheel, radiator, tire sensors, and window regulator.

Last edited:

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am working on finding a good place for us all to meet up here in albany. I was thinking maybe we could do a meet and greet then do a cook out. I was thinking maybe doing at John Boyd Thacher State Park and I could reserve a pavilion for us to all use. There is also a state camp ground about 2 miles from the park!!

Last edited:

TheZombieNinja3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am working on finding a good place for us all to meet up here in albany. I was thinking maybe we could do a meet and greet then do a cook out. I was thinking maybe doing at John Boyd Thacher State Park and I could reserve a pavilion for us to all use. There is also a state camp ground about 2 miles from the park!!

That's not a bad idea! A buddy of mine lives in Albany and I could crash at his house. I won't be available until some time next month. May is a big month for me lol.

TheZombieNinja3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this thread is a few months old lol. But I'm going to try to make a trip to the albany/Schenectady area sometime next week, I'm thinking either wednesday into thursday or thursday into friday I will be there. Any interest of a meetup?

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds great! Once I know who wants to come to the meet and greet I will come up a location. I was thinking one of the parks near my house.

MarkJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a newb down in Mahopac NY. Still within shooting distance. Let me know if anyone is getting together between me and Ellenville.
Mark