Hows this for a lift kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And its not even long arm. Crap

People need to stop complaining about how expensive a good lift is for the liberty. Other Jeepers spend just as much.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
[img=http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/4572/1024x768jumpco2.th.jpg]

will if you had the money there nothing better then a 650hp cummins with a bad a long travel kit. kore made that kit for baja 1000 twin turbo banks truck

That is one nice truck!

And its not even long arm. Crap

People need to stop complaining about how expensive a good lift is for the liberty. Other Jeepers spend just as much.

It's like anything, people will spend $25000-35000 for a Jeep, dump thousands upon thousands of dollars on a stereo system and then, just like you said, they groan over the price of a lift kit. Or tires, or $50.00 for a pair of wind shield wiper blades.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.desertproven.com/unlimited.gif

Check out the price!
Hell, you can get a whole KJ for that kind of money!

I dunno, when you consider you're unbolting pretty much everything below the seats and replacing it, 11g's isn't all that unreasonable.

Let's see, you buy a Jeep, talk about Jeep purity, then replace the engine with a Buick or a Dodge block, have an entire custom suspension down to the last bolt, aftermarket differential w/gears, new transfer case with modded shifter, what, exactly are you driving?

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I bet his gas mileage makes my KJ look like a Prius. And from his 1,000' high cab, I bet my KJ really DOES look like a Prius.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Let's see, you buy a Jeep, talk about Jeep purity, then replace the engine with a Buick or a Dodge block, have an entire custom suspension down to the last bolt, aftermarket differential w/gears, new transfer case with modded shifter, what, exactly are you driving?

I know exactly what crowd of people you are talking about.

And they absolutely IRRITATE ME. :mad:

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Kore setups are absolutely awesome. They ran a relatively stock Cummins diesel with the Kore setup in the Baja 1000 a few years back and the only that beat it in their division was the V8 powered Titan simply because it was able to overtake the Dodge at the end. Although that lift is pricey, it's Baja-proven. Obviously I'm a fan of theirs lol.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I dunno, when you consider you're unbolting pretty much everything below the seats and replacing it, 11g's isn't all that unreasonable.

A custom built one off that visually resembles a Jeep!

But that can be said about all other automobiles sitting in the show room floor.
Take the Jeep Liberty CRD. Spanish Diesel.
Or other Jeep models with Mercedes Benz engines, Peugeot gearbox's
They are marketed as a Jeep, but use other automobile manufactures parts.
Ford does it with Mazda, KIA. Too name a few.
So does GMC! Lets see... Isuzu, Suzuki.
Saab/Subaru
The list goes on and on.

Members online