How to Keep Your Coffee Warm!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Damn i like....Is it yours? If so, Where did you get it??

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Dealer down here aint got nothing like that. But thanks for the link and ITS SOLD OUT!!:eek:

autoboy454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All Things Jeep is an awesome place! located in MA too!

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha the non stickered mug is sellin at walmart for $2!!! toss a sticker on it and call it a day.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha the non stickered mug is sellin at walmart for $2!!! toss a sticker on it and call it a day.

$2. bucks at walmart + $10 bucks to become a JKJC supporting member and you get a sticker and you can put it on the mug......$12 bucks total which is less than the one on line...............:D

Click on the link in my sig.....:D

Dave

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep Wal-Mart has a plug in mug like that, i think it was more like $6 here though.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it was on clearance here, many time walmart will clearance same stuff at different stores

Yep see that all the time... Was over in Mankato a couple weeks back and went into WM over there and was like WTF thats a lot cheaper than back home. Then a week later the WM here did the same price.

Just tell Budke to keep an eye for red tag specials!! :D

moparman2k2

Reaction score
So who's gonna be creative and hardwire that in under the console with just the plug coming out of the console?

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score

cwatson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find that a quality thermal mug can keep my coffee hot for many hours. Do we really need to bring DC currents into the equation? I guess if you're a pansy and it takes you 6 hours to down 12 ounces of a toasty beverage this would be a worthy investment.