How To: Install Clear Bumper Lights [Video]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a terrible public speaker/instructor in general so try to bare with me. I swear it makes sense once you go to do it yourself. It's really fairly easy but I would've appreciated some visual aid prior to starting so he's my contribution to the world.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh0I6a_6xeg

Part 2: Will be up shortly

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Damn i didnt know you where a girl...Shit i thought you were a guy!
kopkrab.gif

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I thought there was only one other girl on here besides myself, but it would seem there are two =P Either way, nice video, I'm gonna definitely have to do that now--you've inspired me!

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha. I thought you all knew I was a girl! You never know. Maybe I'm just a young boy that likes wearing blue nail polish ;)

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha damn! I forgot about my other videos. I think the only other ones I have up are my reptile stuff. I love my snake :)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are a girl?
I apologize if I made any dude, man, pal or similar comments... :D
You made a bad mistake revealing your gender, I see you disappearing (slowly running away) soon, that's what happened before, many times (or they just got bored, I don't know).. LOL

http://jeepkj.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=226

Last edited:

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. I grew up around boys. It's kind of my nature to gravitate toward boys/boy things.

Don't worry, I say dude too :p

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
(lol) Hey dude im going to be down your way in like a month or 2! So get ready to show me some stuff!