How To: Change Your Alternator (VIDEO in the style of Scotty Kilmer)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better than Garth Vader, at least! lol
One question though, what's a Jag-wire?
Oh, and nice Maverick. How long were you locked inside the trunk?

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:happy175:Two big thumbs up flair another great video i make sure to tighten all my bolts loke that its the best way

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better than Garth Vader, at least! lol
One question though, what's a Jag-wire?
Oh, and nice Maverick. How long were you locked inside the trunk?

thanks man! i was hoping it would meet your video watching standards. a "jag-wire"? im not sure. im still trying to figure out what a "pop" is. i had a friend once from up around chicago who used to make fun of my southern accent. lol he was such an *******. he never could understand that his opinion just didnt funkin matter to me. lol ohhh what a guy!:icon_lol:

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wife's mom is from Virginia, with relatives in the Virginia/N.C. area, so I'm used to how y'all down there talk funny. They said the same thing about the word "pop" (soda), but they called most of the different soft drinks "Coke".... as if that makes more sense!
Them: Y'all want a Coke? Me: Sure thanks. Them: what kind would you like? Me: Uhhhh, a Coke!!! lol

Last edited: