HOW TO: Find a How-To not listed here & Forum Guidelines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Joy2Be said:
](*,)

Hi all, we are looking for some help on our Liberty, yesterday someone broke our rear passenger window... AND actually stole nothing!!!

It was broken simply by vandalism... we bought a used identical window but I'm very afraid of beaking something when installing it, after all this is our little baby!

Can someone help us?

Many thanks in advance!

Joy (almost at the time).

moved here....

http://www.jeepkj.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1970

DannyG

Reaction score
Power windows broke

The power window on the rear driver side of my 2003 Liberty Sport no longer goes up or down by way of the motor. I tried to fix it, but I couldn't see how to go about it. I can get to it, and I can tell the motor is working fine, but the window doesn't work. Any ideas? thx

formiz_liberty

Reaction score
Install Renegade Running Steps.

I purchased some renegade running boards and I can seem to get them to go on right. Any one added renegade running boards before?

dire14

Reaction score
Cruise Control Install Anyone?

Was wondering if anyone had a how to of installing an aftermarket cruise control unit like the audiovox one for example. I ahve an 03 that doesn't have the harness/servo and I want to know whats involved with installing cruise on it. Thanks

psujeeperman02

Reaction score
Rear brake pad replacement?

I purchased the MOPAR rear pad set for my 03 Liberty, now im just looking for a HOW-TO on the procedure to replace them. Any ideas?

hifibuf

Reaction score
Removing interior trim that covers drivers seat belt reel

Hey!
Anyone know how to release the trim piece that covers the drivers seat belt reel? I've got to get it off in order to remove the front/rear door sill trim so that I can run wires to the back of the Lib.

Thanks,
Richard

robotmonkey

Reaction score
Re: Removing interior trim that covers drivers seat belt ree

hifibuf said:
Anyone know how to release the trim piece that covers the drivers seat belt reel? I've got to get it off in order to remove the front/rear door sill trim so that I can run wires to the back of the Lib.

Not a clue, but did you consider running your wires up the A-piller trim to the roofliner trim gasket? You don't actually need to remove anything; your fingers gently tuck the wire in. That's how many of us ran the Sirius antenna wire.

hifibuf

Reaction score
I've got power, signal and speaker wires to run. Even if there is room for all that up there, it adds too much cable length. Thank's for trying though.
Richard

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here You Go

hifibuf said:
I've got power, signal and speaker wires to run. Even if there is room for all that up there, it adds too much cable length. Thank's for trying though.
Richard
You must be registered for see images

Pituch

Reaction score
VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) Interface

I am trying to install a GPS navigation package on my Liberty and am having some problems finding the VSS Odometer point. Does anyone have any info on how to find this point inside the vehicle cabin?

I have found some info at the following link but was unsuccessful in locating the right wire inside the Liberty.

http://www.rostra.com/techsupport-main.asp

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

jtalef

Reaction score
Instrument Cluster Removal

I'm trying to find info on removing / replacing the Liberty's instrument cluster. Looking to swap my 03's out for an '05 or '06 cluster.

SS-Virus

Reaction score
Hi all,
Please, I want to know how to install PET GATE / COMPARTMENT PARTITION
You must be registered for see images

Thanks

dune_cowboy

Reaction score
removing or disabling of the buzzer

Hi There

Can some one please tell me where to find this buzzer in my 2005KJ 6 speed 3.7 ,as I can not take it any more its driving me around the bend .So can some Please ,Please help me out

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: removing or disabling of the buzzer

dune_cowboy said:
Hi There

Can some one please tell me where to find this buzzer in my 2005KJ 6 speed 3.7 ,as I can not take it any more its driving me around the bend .So can some Please ,Please help me out

Are you talking about the seatbelt chime?

SEATBELT CHIME:
http://jeepkj.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4622

If not what do you mean by BUZZER???

dune_cowboy

Reaction score
Re: removing or disabling of the buzzer

Hi there MoladoGuy

No I have a speed alarm , buzzer/ chime the same as the seat belts ,but i can not find it, so I was hoping some one out could help me out as i need to pull the plug on the unit.

Regards

Dune