How To: Clean Your THROTTLE BODY Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great video i used your spark plug video this morning when i wasnt sure how to disconnect the coil pack plugs i love the spark plugs video very informative with a laugh but for real how do you keep your coolant tank so clean

Last edited:

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great video i used your spark plug video this morning when i wasnt sure how to disconnect the coil pack plugs i love the spark plugs video very informative with a laugh but for real how do you keep your coolant tank so clean

im glad u liked them both!! the tank clean? well i just spray mean green all over the engine and all under the hood and let it sit for about 3 minutes, then hose it off. i do this every 5k miles when i change my plugs. the inside of the tank is clean to. i just flushed it last summer, so i guess the guts are still good.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea do the same thing i tried this engine brite stuff and spray it off with a hose works great but that coolant tank still looks bad i should flush it out thats my problem

blackhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great video, buddy!

How necessary is it to replace the idle control valve?

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great video, buddy!

How necessary is it to replace the idle control valve?
well i replaced mine because it had 110k on it. i let it go way to long. id suggest every 60-80k i suppose.

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no need for new gasket?

not on mine this time. i was surprised honestly. the rubber gasket was perfect so i didnt replace it. now the next time i clean it, itll be around 150k so ill probably change it then.