How to change foglight bulbs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fjellfinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Lib. 03 ltd, crd 2.8 diesel of course.

How do I change the foglight bulbs ??

From inside or unscrewing the whole assembly from front?

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's an access door in the wheel-well right in front of your tire, behind the fog lamp.

Just pry it open with a screwdriver and twist the lamp out of the housing.

You must be registered for see images

Fjellfinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
timmer said:
There's an access door in the wheel-well right in front of your tire, behind the fog lamp.

Just pry it open with a screwdriver and twist the lamp out of the housing.

OK - I have found it. I have in a way pryed it open, but not yet reached the bulbs.
I have some trouble in getting it in place again, how is the proper "pry it in /out procedure"?

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I took that picture I noticed my other access panel was "pushed in".

Now that it's a little colder here (65 degrees) the panel would not "tuck in" cleanly.

I finally got it back to how it should be but I would recommend heating it up a tad so it's more pliant.

Arrrrg...

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
timmer said:
When I took that picture I noticed my other access panel was "pushed in".

Now that it's a little colder here (65 degrees) the panel would not "tuck in" cleanly.

I finally got it back to how it should be but I would recommend heating it up a tad so it's more pliant.

Arrrrg...

Mine has done that a couple times.. Usually when Im offroad and mud builds up in the fender well then when I turn it pushes the door in.. Fills the whole bumper up with mud then.. 8-[

Fjellfinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
timmer said:

Arrrrg...

A little bit colder? It has been below zero, mostly -5 but today raising to 0, so - yes - the acces panel are solid "stiff" nowadays :)