how much snow did ya get??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twindragons187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here in northeastern pa we just got 8 1/2 inche's and susposed to be a northeastern storm hitting us this sat.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
We got about 6 inches-maby 7 max. The roads were slippery and snowy and I used 4 part time. No problems. We are supposed to get a Nor-Easter this weekend and 12+ so they say. We'll see.

Dave

twindragons187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't think your very far from me....i'm right at the ny, pa border. i believe its the same storm....lol....makes for good fun in the kj tho...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
i don't think your very far from me....i'm right at the ny, pa border. i believe its the same storm....lol....makes for good fun in the kj tho...

Not sure how far it is. I am North of Albany so I would need to go down I-88 to the Pa border where I think it becomes I-81 and goes through the mountains. Forget the first town in Pa going that way but Wilks-Barre is the biggest . Maby 120 miles to the border that way. Not sure. It is the same storm.

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
ever hear of elmira or corning ny?? i'm just south of them by 20 miles.

Used to go down there all the time. You are right over the border, neighbor. I am Northeast of there a ways. Saratoga County near the Race Track.

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
yup, i know where that is.

If you ever are coming up to the track, PM me. Oh, and we got a Racino here so if you want to donate to The State you can.....haha

Dave

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4" Portland Maine area, more coming in a couple days. Followed by a deep freeze, the oil companies will love that.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0"...

You do know why, right? For the first winter in 6 years I have a 4x4 instead of a lowered car...of course we'll get NO snow in MI this year.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm up in Rochester, end of 390, which runs right down into corning and that way, we have about 6 inches, the streets are all covered, i use PT but really dont need too, looking to getting some revos then im sure i wont use PT at all ha ha, damn wranglers

ride4lamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in central MA, right near Worcester...we got about 10 inches. Need to take some pictures of the renegade in the snow

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
0"...

You do know why, right? For the first winter in 6 years I have a 4x4 instead of a lowered car...of course we'll get NO snow in MI this year.

And it will be all your fault too.........Atrus

So we got around 7-8" total but it stopped snowing, and so I shoveled out, and then overnite it started snowing again and we got another inch or so. I ran out of gas for the blower and had to go out and play in 4wd for a while. I should be in jeep therapy.

Dave

chirokj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nothing here in georgia but ill be in NEPA on monday for some fun in the snow!

twindragons187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we currently have a heavy snow warning starting 7 pam sat thru 7 am monday. weather man says 6 to 10" of snow. thats ontop of the 8" of whats already here

icarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0"...

Hey if you want snow you can have some of ours. Here ya go ... :D . heh heh.

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0"...

Not sure if it snowed in Detroit today, but were getting hit pretty hard over here. Weather guy said around 5-7" of snow by tomorrow.