How many miles on your KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fasto82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought mine with a whole 1 mile on it an dnow its at 10,700! i bought it in june of 2005.

dnm45227

Reaction score
Same thing with our '05, bought it late June busted 17k recently. Only had 1 on the clock and hadn't been dealer preped. My wife had to go back to get that done. Included things like fuses to make all the power ocks work, antenna, front plate bracket, etc..

gavin

Reaction score
Wife's 2002 Limited 4x4 has 68,000 miles on it. My '03 Adrenaline Edition SportTrac has 36,000 miles. Bought 'em both new with less than 10 miles on them.

We've only replaced tires, front ball joints (recall), and the front brake pads. Everything else is original and like new!
You must be registered for see images

gavin

Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
Been a while since I've seen a lowered '02...

I'm up to 21.2k now, lol.

???

Stock suspension. No changes other than new Michelin tires in stock size.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
gavin said:
Marlon_JBT said:
Been a while since I've seen a lowered '02...

I'm up to 21.2k now, lol.

???

Stock suspension. No changes other than new Michelin tires in stock size.
after a certain time (i think starting at the april '02 build date) dc dropped stock height by an inch....

so you might see a lot of us reffering to "1st" gen libby's as pre-lowered

zaber

Reaction score
Hi, I bought mine used (2002) had 30K on the clock, now has 43K. Only had one oil leak on transmission(replaced under warranty). I don't know if the previous owner took her in to get the Balljoint problem checked/replaced.

So far I'm very happy with my KJ. :-$

Colin.

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
02 pre-lowered with 3.7L. bought it used at ~59k. Now its at 67k. No problems at all. The only problem was the goodyear tires, but replaced them with firestones. You wouldn't believe how bad those tires looked with 59k.