Hi guys n gals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ric Jacques

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Hope everybody is well. Just to introduce myself my name is Ric, English living in France but working in Abu Dhabi.

Anyway I just bought myself a runaround in Abu Dhabi - 2004 KJ, Black 3.7 auto.

Basically I love it already - few niggles to fix (some trim, rear window regulators, throttle position sensor) but all in all I'm VERY happy with it.

I'm not new to Jeeps - I also have a '79 CJ at my home in France, which I lovingly restored from the ground up.

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Dave

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Seeing your location, I'm glad to hear that A/C was not on your list of current issues. :D

It's nice to have you here! :)

Ric Jacques

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes guys - and yes, it could of had three wheels and a renault engine, so long as the AC was working :icon_biggrin:

ionizer

Reaction score
welcome

im new here too. thank you to all regular posters for much valued info. i wont post much gab. just lookin to share my kj experience. dont have much time online. a lil background. Bought out my wifes kj. for commercial use, 80k kms per year. kicks ass. durable. pleased. 06 2 skids, timken hubs,spicer ujoints. lbj's and ome 1.5 ordered yesterday. 265000kms 245/75/16 duratracs on 16x8-5"bs keystones for winter. kinda fit.......last year. too much sag this year..... will post pics when i figure out how..... thats it. thanks to all u kj genuises!!! you all rock!!!

ionizer

Reaction score
ooops sorry. im new wrong place. welcome. is what i should say here....