Finally registered ! *Brief about me*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahirTu

Reaction score
Hello friends!

Decided to finally register to the forum and say my thanks to everybody here. I read a lot and learned a lot from the forum about any questions i need answers for my jeep.

I would like to take the chance and introduce my self to you guys, my name is Tahir im 25 and im an architect. I'm living in the middle east my native language is Arabic, Automotive knowledge in that community is minimum and not to mention my biggest issue is with spare parts names (I can't describe how bad it its to go look for a part by it's original technical name at the parts store and they tell you they don't have it because they call it by something else. real pain haha) and zero skilled labor basic tools hammers and such... real pain!
Since i was a kid i was always interested in machines, electronics and mechanics, recently i really got into automotive mechanics to the point that im ready to work on it myself.

I have owned my 06 jeep liberty for 7 years now, it's my daily driver till now, never had a serious issue with it that kept me off the road. I'm really happy with it she has been very reliable and i love it.

So i decided to give it a go and solve her problems by myself. Replaced the radiator, replaced an AC line and properly pulled a vacuum and recharged the system, spark plugs, replaced windshield washer hoses , replacing light bulbs, changed oil, and last but not least: rebuilt the suspension, ball joints, control arm bushings, shock absorbers, coil springs.
Of couse upgraded the suspension front and rear and installed lifted coils 2.5" lift.

So now my vision is becoming to build the best possible off-road liberty in terms of looks and performance in a reasonable way. and that's taking a big portion of my thinking.

And still she needs lots of maintenance work, engine\transmission mounts, O2 sensors, minor leaks, weak AC compressor.

Im going to post a thread about the AC issue, to see what you help you can provide.

Also, I want to help others in return of the help i got from here.
Stay awesome.

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I admire your determination to keep working on your Jeep even though parts and tools are limited.

Last edited:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I'll try to add some info re your A/C thread.