Hi from WI!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoreTorque06

Reaction score
Hey There!

I bought a 2006 Liberty Sport about a month ago and love it. It has 80,000 miles on it, but for $7,500 it was too good of a deal. It is the brownish/greenish color and I blacked out the stock steel wheels. All fluids are switched over to synthetics now too.

I am currently searching for a budget lift and some trails to use this thing on. It won't be stock for long.

In the past i've owned and modified everything from LT1&LS1 f-bodies, mustangs, AMG Mercedes, GTOs, and Duramax/Powewerstroke/Cummins trucks. I am a fan of the "homebrew" mods and hate going with the mainstream option.

See ya out there!

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the board. It is always good to see another one from Wisconsin on here. Check out the lift thread for some options, that should get you started, any questions you have will be able to be answered here or on another great Liberty site, Lost KJs.com. Now get some pictures of your Jeep on here!

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You sound like this site was made for you. Had it a month and decided those wheels needed to be black? or were you having an issue with loosing the silver paint?

The paint coming off of them was the reason for me replacing those wheels.

Welcome to our community, and I look forward to seeing some of your "home-brews" for the KJ.

MoreTorque06

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! I'd take some pics, but its covered in snow and ice. :cool:

I painted the rims black because I like them, but couldn't stand the plain sliver. They are a flat/semigloss black and with the color of the truck, I think it looks cool as hell.

I bought a Daystar lift and am going to do shocks/struts while I am in there. Should look good with some 245/75s on it.

Latest posts

Members online