Hi from Missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abrasv

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2wd '07 Liberty in good shape. 138k on it and not a dent anywhere. Wanted something a bit smaller then my RAM to beat around in and this fits the bill perfectly. I'm 76 and been messing with a couple of Jeeps over the years but mostly hot rods and classics. Kinda something new for me to play with. Glad to be aboard.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Just picked up a 2wd '07 Liberty in good shape. 138k on it and not a dent anywhere. Wanted something a bit smaller then my RAM to beat around in and this fits the bill perfectly. I'm 76 and been messing with a couple of Jeeps over the years but mostly hot rods and classics. Kinda something new for me to play with. Glad to be aboard.
Ahoy and all that. I run an 07 too. You’ll have fun with these little things.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.
Good to hear you now have an 07 Kj in good shape, enjoy !
They definitely are a safe & solid little tank ! :)
Feel free to post a photo, what color is it?

JeepKJ04

Reaction score
Welcome, glad to see another Missourian here lol

Latest posts

Members online