Hi from Maryland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcjohnson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured I might as well break the posting ice for me and say Hello. I found the forum through a search trying to figure out a mod for my Jeep. I am cruising the roads in an '05 Sport. I have had it since new. Had a '98 Rodeo before this and the motor dropped the bottom out so the local dealer took it off my hands and the loan and put me in a base no frills Liberty. I love this thing and I am finally getting around to fixing it up. I have let the poor thing go without proper care for awhile due to trying to keep Momma's '03 Pontiac Montana going, replaced intake manifold gasket twice and then the head gasket blew. So the local Jeep dealer set her up in a Patriot.

My little Jeep is white and now has cruise,radio buttons and the 10 disc changer put in. I have a auto dimming mirror and OTIS in a box in the back waiting for me to have time to install. Before I can get to those I have to take care of the almost 10 year factory suspension on it. Like I said I have let things go but rib me for I deserve it. It is has been great to me and turns over without question everyday and gets me to work. Its got 151400 on it so far. I haven't done any real off road stuff with it other than towing the camper and some old farm roads for hunting.

Almost forgot, I am in west central Maryland which is still South of the Mason Dixon ya'll. This is a great forum and I have been lovin' going through reading all the posts.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Glad you found us.

Dave