Hi from another UK member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mad mechanic

Reaction score
Hi to all. just in the process of owning my first jeep even though i have been a jeep technician for a while, its a 2001 kj 3.7 v6, couldnt find any uk forum with any useful info and you guys are certainly active and seem to be in the know. looking forward to getting the jeep ready for a bit of offroad fun.
cheers andy

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Andy.

Dave

Pippobug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Andy,

Welcome to JeepKJ!!
I am in the UK to but in Cambridge. Our UK forums are a bit short on info for the KJ V6 3.7, CRD on the other hand more info here (still Jeep Owner Club and Jeep-Club have a go).

Fil.

PS: Since you are Up North, Jeepey is hosting and event on the 26/7 July here is the Link : Events | Jeepey Jeep Club It's in Tong near Bradford, I am going possibly the Saturday.

Last edited:

mad mechanic

Reaction score
thanks Fil i may possibly be going to the jeepey do as i know a few guys from there already , used to work with one of them..lol oh and the company i work for sponsored the best shiny, the flags they have up are borrowed from us too.